Our camp offers a collegiate experience and an opportunity to meet the best staff in the country—college coaches along with a sports psychologist, an Olympic certified strength and conditioning coach, and an athletic trainer. Texas golfers serve as camp counselors so your daughter will have the opportunity to get to know some of the players that represent the University of Texas.
Coach Martha Richards • Head Coach, Texas (2007-present)
• Head Coach, Vanderbilt (2000-2007)
• Assistant Coach, Texas (Feb. 1998-2000)
• Head Coach, Boise State (1997-Feb. 1998)
• Volunteer Assistant, Stanford (1993-96)
TEXAS COACHING HIGHLIGHTS & HONORS
• Led the Longhorns to the Big 12 Conference Championship crown for the third time in school history, marking Richards' first victory at Texas• In 2010, led Texas to five top-five and 10 top-10 finishes, including back-to-back third place efforts at the Big 12 Championship and NCAA West Regional Championships while collecting UT's best finish at the NCAA Championship since 2004 with a tie for 16th place• Guided UT to a tie for fourth place as a No. 17 seed at the 2009 NCAA West Regional Championship, becoming the highest seeded team to advance to the NCAA Championship• In 2008, led Texas to a tie for 17th place at its first NCAA Championship appearance since 2004• Directed the Horns to third place at the 2008 Big 12 Championship and seventh place at the NCAA Central Regional Championship
Assistant Coach Kate Golden
An 18-year LPGA veteran (1992-2010), Golden's professional career included a victory at the 2001 State Farm Classic, appearances in more than 30 major championships and nearly $1.5 million in career earnings. En route to the State Farm Classic title, Golden set a then-tournament record of 21-under-par during the 72-hole event. She totaled eight top-five finishes and 14 top-10s
The Longhorn Jr. Girls Golf Camp provides golfers of all levels one-on-one instruction and V-1 swing analysis. It is our goal and purpose for each camper to take away valuable information and knowlede of the game and to develop their game to the highest level.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas at Austin are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, or number restrictions as specified by each camp.